9.22.2012


Looking back at this past summer I could honestly say it's been one of the most memorable. Besides becoming first time parents (which was probably the best highlight) Emil and I had a lot of good times. We didn't have much money to spend (had to save up for our son!) so we spent most of our days cooking at home, going on walks around the neighborhood, and taking pictures (best date idea ever!). We were also able to sneak in a few road trips here and there. I'm not going to lie, there were times I was bummed we weren't able to eat out as much, travel as much, shop as much, etc. But during those times of complaining, I was also reminded about the simple things in life. I am thankful for our walks around the neighborhood. It allowed us to catch up and learn more about each other. I am thankful for home cooked meals especially because I have a husband who knows how to make a mean Mac n' Cheese. I am thankful we were able to document our summer because this was definitely one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment