5.10.2012

JUST A TINY REMINDER

This week is going to be my first Mother's (to-be) Day! We don't often realize how much sacrifice our mothers make for us. I know for me, my mom has always worked hard for our family. Not only that but she has always tried her best to understand us and teach us right from wrong. All those times when I thought I knew it all, my mom was actually the right one (I hope she doesn't read this). We grew up with young parents. So there were many lessons to be learned on both sides. We (mom, dad, brother, sister, and I) were all growing up together at the same time. Now that its my turn to be a mom, my outlook on life is slowly changing. Emil and I often talk about how we want to raise our children. What we want to take from our own childhood and maybe implement into theirs. One thing is for sure, we want to lovingly raise our children with a simple life. We want them to fully understand what it means to love and be loved. This mother's day I made my mom a small (2 inch by 2 inch) gift to remind her how thankful I am for all she's done. It's not much but it was definitely made with lots of love.








No comments:

Post a Comment