5.14.2012

OUR FIRST MOTHER'S DAY

This Mother's Day weekend was awesome. We celebrated with delicious food and family. Becoming a mother is hitting me more and more each day. At Mass when they had all the mothers stand up for a special blessing, I was a bit shy but honored to stand up for the first time with these women.  I am thankful for all the women and mothers who have been supportive during my pregnancy. It's hard when you're in your first pregnancy and don't know what to expect. Unfortunately I get a couple "debbie downers" here and there, telling me to prepare for the worst. That is not the kind of thing a first time mom should be hearing. But I know for sure God never intended love to be easy. It takes complete selflessness (that's hard!). Through the good and bad, love never fails. My mother is an example of selfless love. She has been the most supportive woman in my entire pregnancy experience. I hope I can one day mirror how sacrificial, loving, and understanding she is. We are truly blessed. Anyway below is a picture of me and the hubby. The other most supportive person in my life. I love you to pieces and can't wait to raise our child together!



Emil's still working on my flowers. I already love them but he's a true perfectionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment