5.29.2012

THE PERFECT DATE

They say the best things in life are free. I totally agree with this! Being a young married couple and expecting a child has brought many financial transitions to our life. Although our dollars have stretched like crazy we are blessed to say it has opened up more joy in how we live our life daily. Our choices become more meaningful and our past times more creative. This past Memorial Day weekend was great. I've been begging Emil all week for cherries (one of my pregnancy cravings) and a date where we just drive around and take pictures. Those promises were finally fulfilled making me one happy prego. It was the perfect date. For half a day of being out and about we spent under $25, which included my cherries, lunch for two, and endless picture taking. Below is our latest awesome yet simple adventure together.
We started off at the Napa Farmers Market.
I got my cherries! $7 for 2 lbs.
Made our way into the Oxbox Public Market.
Had lunch next door at Gott's Roadside.
Drove down HWY 29 and spontaneously chose V. Sattui Winery.
So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. you make me want to move up north! Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete