5.31.2012

A TRIP TO THE LIBRARY

This week zoomed by so fast! I haven't had time to post because of work and holiday festivities. Today I was able to take a break and visit our local library. I've never really been a fan of e-Readers. Call me old fashion but there's just something about the smell and touch of a book that you can't find on a computer screen. Emil on the other hand loves his Kindle. Anyway, I don't remember the last time I went to the library for leisure but I'm sure glad I dropped by today. I remember going to the library as a kid, getting excited over being the first to check out a book that had a brand new stamp card. Such a nostalgic feeling. Too bad stamping library cards have gone into the archives. Anyway, I picked up a few books to read to our baby (secretly for me too so I can drool over the illustrations), which are featured below. Emil and I enjoy talking to our baby especially when there's a lot of movement going on. Ahhh I can't wait for the day until we get to go on library dates... but that won't be for a while.

Can you recommend any good baby books?

Books featured: The Story of Babar, Olivia, It's a Small World

No comments:

Post a Comment