6.04.2012

BABY SHOWER WEEKEND


This weekend was crazy busy! Emil and I set ourselves up with what we thought would be a piece of cake. We pulled a couple of late nights in order to get some crafty gifts ready for the two baby showers we'd be attending. Note to self: Start DIY gifts early! haha. Emil and I definitely have our own work habits. He's more of an efficient planner (which I should be), and I'm more of spontaneous-anything goes- kind of person (which he should be too). Although it may be a little hard to work together at times, it's really a blessing in disguise. It tells me that after all these years of being together we are still learning about each other. I think that's awesome. Anyway the gifts came out great but we were more excited to party with these amazing couples. It's always comforting to be around expecting mothers, newbie parents, and young married couples with kids. Whoa, did I just say that? haha. Anyway, we'll have a special post later this week on one of the gifts we made. Can't wait to share!

Pictures taken via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment