6.12.2013

I did it



Big news in the Ty house. No, we're not pregnant ;-) I'm excited to announce I've officially opened up my own design biz! This means more time with Ender but also longer hours of work through out the day. Owning my own design studio has also been a dream of mine. I would come home after work (my commute was an hour and 15 minutes) excited to tell Emil about a new business idea I had in mine. It was just recently that the opportunity came up when things didn't work out at my full-time job in San Francisco. Totally bittersweet (I'll save that story for another post) but I knew God had better plans for us. With the support of Emil, family, and friends I decided to go full steam and open up my own design studio. Of course there is a lot of work to be done. But I'm excited about the road ahead. I'm still updating new work but you can still check it out here. You can also view my progress here. Since I'm home now I will make more of an effort to blog more since I should have "more" time. Can't wait to get things rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment