6.16.2013

Father's Day Hike

For Father's Day we did what we do best... go on an adventure. We (mom, dad, little sister Rochelle, Emil, Ender, and Jinx) hiked to the Devil's Punchbowl. What we loved was that this hiking trail was only 35 minutes from our home. It was a short hike but a tiring one. It took forever just trying to find the entrance to the path since it's not a very popular trail. But of course it was beautiful and worth it. Ender had a great time in his new baby carrier. I'm sure he enjoyed watching us sweat and struggle while he basked in his little seat. There's never a dull moment with my family. I am thankful for a family who enjoys the simple things in life. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers and father figures out there. To my dad, thank you for forcing us to spend time together. Some of our most funniest memories are because of you! To my husband, thank you for supporting my creative endeavors and keeping this small family of ours together. I love you!



1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) father's day Emil!

    I'm going to force Juan to go hiking with me here one day haha! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete