5.02.2012

DIY PUSH PIN BOARD

We've been trying to decorate our room here and there. Our walls are completely blank so we decided it was time to give it a little character! While trying to avoid putting too many holes in the wall, we thought it would be great to create a push pin board to hang our inspiration and memories. Push pin boards, cork boards, magnetic boards, and the list goes on, are typically a bit on the pricey side. So using my budget friendly crafting abilities I made my own. Besides the materials I already have at home, I used a large foam core board ($2 from Target), and light weight fabric ($2 a yard). The board and fabric together is so light you can even hang it with foam mounting tape (no holes woohoo!). All in all this project was fun, customizable, and super affordable. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment